[Peace] Public Access - Community Media Center

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Tue Apr 25 12:22:16 CDT 2006

To All,
This is a very important Champaign City council meeting.  UC will
soon be entering into a franchising process with Insight Cable TV.
Our goal is to negotiate greater and improved public access by
creating a Community Media Center free of commercial or governmental
influence.  The Urbana City Council has already expressed support,
but the Champaign City Council must also endorse this effort and
likely will do so only if community interested is demonstrated.  You
can learn more and help in this effort by attending the city council
meeting on May 9th.
Thanks,
Durl Kruse