[Peace] Unity Cookout this Saturday

Carol George lifestratinst19 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 2 19:54:26 CDT 2006

Peace and Blessings Activists & Family,

  This is an official invitations to "fellowship" with those of us who have worked tirelessly over the past several months to brings a sense of justice to this community.  We want to appreciate each other, sense no one else will.  Our brother is facing a period of uncertainty that he alone will have to face, however, we can show him that we will continue to be there for him and his family.  Please join the Ammons Family Saturday, August 5, 2006 from 4:00 p.m. - until.  Bring something vegetarian to put on the grill, cold dishes, drinks, chips or any other items that is meatless.

  This is absolutely free for all who wants to attend.  Our address is 1108 N. Busey Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801.

  Please Pass It On!