[Peace] Stand against terror THIS Saturday

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 08:57:02 CDT 2006

Just as Lebanon was beginning to recover from years of
war that made it an icon for destruction (“like
Beirut,” etc.), the Israeli government attacked,
bombing civilian targets, targetting infrastructure
and now invading the South for a full-scale “sweep” a
la Gaza. Among the targets: a well-established UN
outpost and a pair of Red Cross amubulances.

Our government’s response?  Block cease fire talks and
accelerate arms shipments to Israel.  Bush could stop
this madness with one phone call, but our government
is using Israel to do “our” dirty work.  What do YOU
think about that?

PROTEST!
Saturday
August 5
2-4pm
One Main (corner of Neil)
Champaign

Sponsored by the Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort (AWARE).
Come and bring your own sign or borrow one of ours.

www.anti-war.net