[Peace] RE: [potluckdemocracy] Labor Day Parade Info.

Clarice Hearne claravoce at luxmedia.com
Tue Aug 8 08:02:33 CDT 2006

<tt>
Hi, Bob.<BR>
I definitely would like to ride with you.<BR>
Clarice<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
&gt;From: &quot;bob&quot; &lt;braamer at krausonline.com&gt;<BR>
&gt;Reply-To: potluckdemocracy at yahoogroups.com<BR>
&gt;To: potluckdemocracy at yahoogroups.com<BR>
&gt;Subject: [potluckdemocracy] Labor Day Parade Info.<BR>
&gt;Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:56:47 -0000<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt;Here are some particulars on the Labor Day Parade in Buffalo Grove on<BR>
&gt;Sept. 4th that I received from the organizers. Let me know about any<BR>
&gt;interest in a car pool. I will drive.<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; b.<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt;We are spot #90 and should assemble sometime between noon and 1pm,<BR>
&gt;although the closer to 1pm the better, since it will take a while<BR>
&gt;before we get moving.&nbsp; You should assemble between Regent Drive, north<BR>
&gt;of Bernard Drive &amp; Plum Grove to AH Road.&nbsp; The parade goes down<BR>
&gt;Bernard Drive east, north on Raupp, east on St. Mary's Parkway, to<BR>
&gt;Crestview Terrace. You cannot pass out flyers but you can pass out<BR>
&gt;candy, which someone has already agreed to bring.&nbsp; If someone has a<BR>
&gt;stroller or wagon to use, that would be great. I need someone to pick<BR>
&gt;up my CODEPINK banner, anti-war signs, and flags, hand them out, and<BR>
&gt;return them to me.&nbsp; I live at AH Rd and NW highway.<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt;Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt;<BR>
&gt;<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</tt>

<!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

  <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px; text-align:left;">
  <tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>
<ul>
</ul>
  <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px; text-align:left;">

<!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->