[Peace] Last call for *2007 Peace* Calendars

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Sun Dec 10 22:02:43 CST 2006

2006 is drawing to a close and the new year is not far off.  Do you
need a 2007 Peace Calendar?
AWARE has just a few left of the 50 we ordered to sell at the Market in
the Square.
The final Market in the Square will be this Saturday December 16. (2007
Peace Calendar costs $10)
Please stop by the AWARE Booth at the *final* Market in the Square in
Urbana and buy a Calendar and while you are there fill out a set of
*Postcards for Peace* addressed to our US Congressional members:
Johnson, Durbin and Obama calling on them to:
1) stop funding the war
2) bring the troops home
3) take note of the 71% vast and growing majority of our fellow
citizens saying *NO to WAR!*

Hope to see you Saturday for a 2007 Peace Calendar and an opportunity
to communicate with Washington DC.
Help the cause for Peace!

Jan Kruse