[Peace] Darfur dvd

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 18 17:14:14 CST 2006

Dear AWARE,

Unfortunately the Darfur video will most likely not be part of the AWARE
meeting tomorrow evening. Brian Schwartz was unable to get it back from
someone he lent it to.

I will bring the FAQ that he mentions in the email below. This still
does not say what the UN forces are expected to do, how the UN will know
when the troops could leave the area, and what longterm solutions are
being suggested.

-karen medina

<------ an email from Brian of Action Darfur ---->
Hi karen,

   I have been holding off dropping the video off at the
University YMCA because another group has actually not
returned it yet.  I am going to drop off some flyers and a
Q&A sheet that might clarify some stuff.  Hopefully I'll be
able to get the video before your meeting.

Best,
Brian
<---- I gave Brian my cell phone number in case he gets the dvd back
before 5pm tomorrow -->