[Peace] John Lee Johnson benefit change (date and place)

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 11 12:20:00 CST 2006

All,
Please note date and place change.

John Lee Johnson
Monday, January 30 5:30 - 8 p.m.
Holiday Inn 1001 Killarney off North Lincoln, Urbana
Join us for dinner and remarks by friends of John Lee Johnson from far
and wide about his work in our community for over 50 years.
program begins at 5:30 dinner begins at 6:00
tickets $25 each.
Reservations required by January 24.
Mail to Ann Johnson
Greater Holy Temple Church
1409 West Dublin Street, Urbana, IL 61801
Make checks out to "John Lee Johnson Benefit Fund"
Congressman Tim Johnson
Dr. William Patterson, Associate Director, African American
Studies Program, U of I; founder of Innovative Education
Mayor Jerry Schweighart, Champaign
Tracy Parsons, Director, Urban League
Claudia Lennhoff, Director, Champaign County Health Care
Consumers
Dannell McCollum, former mayor, Champaign
For information, call 384-1069.
you can send additional contributions to
Busey Bank, att: John Lee Johnson Benefit Fund
909 West Kirby Avenue, Champaign, IL 61820