[Peace] anti-war July Fourth

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 11:58:36 CDT 2006

*** AN "OUT NOW" CELEBRATION ***
(Troops out, Bush out - out, out, out!)

Tuesday is the Fourth of July.
Around here it's called a "Freedom Celebration."
The flags will all be out along the parade route -
red, white and blue -
Lincoln Ave around Oregon in Urbana south to Florida
and along Florida/Kirby into Champaign.

And, once again, the folks at the
Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort (AWARE) -- which means YOU
-- are showing OUR flag(s).
(We always get lots of cheers and some jeers.)

The focus is spreading the GOOD NEWS to voters about
this November's advisory referenda:
one to PULL THE TROOPS OUT NOW,
one to IMPEACH the war-monger Bush!

*** WE NEED BODIES ***
TO SHOW THAT THESE INITIATIVES HAVE SUPPORT!!!

(We also need water, ice and a few others things - if
you can help, call 328-3037.)

AWARE is #42 this year,
assigned to a spot along the route around Busey or
Oregon.
Look for a big anti-war sign on the back of a
haywagon.
Bring your own sign or borrow one of ours.
Dress for street heat.
Bikes, dogs and kids welcome.