[Peace] 4th annual Anarchism and Christianity conference

Eric Anglada gladpax at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 14:28:57 CDT 2006

******Please forward widely************

Below is an annoucement for a conference coming up.
The Catholic Worker House will be doing the hosting
but we are running out of space for folks coming out
of town for the conference. If ANYONE has space in
their house for a sleepign bag or space in their yards
for a tent I would really love if you could contact me
and let me know. We are trying to get a count of how
many people can be put up by others in the community.
This is a free conference and all food will be
provided by the Catholic Worker House. If you're
interested in finding out more, please email me or
call 398_3413. Much appreciated.

Here in this Place: Anarchism and Christianity in our