[Peace] RE: Cooperation

Peter Orlov nccgr at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 06:26:47 CDT 2006

Hello, my name is Peter Orlov and I'm a wholesale distributor and
specialize in inventory acquisition for Russian store owners.
I'm looking for a representative in the US who will be working
for me as a partime worker, helping me to inspect, prepare and
forward packages coming from US warehouses, and I'm willing to pay
$25 for every package. The problem I have is trust, that's why
I'm seeking for a honest, loyal, responsible and trustworthy
person, who can spend few hours a day for a fair reward.

If you are interested in this offer, send your resume to my US
toll-free fax: +1 (866) 728-6078
and don't forget to include your contact phone number(cell preferred).