[Peace] Re: Vigil this Saturday

Chandra Gill chandragill at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 09:08:53 CDT 2006

brian... i have been busy with what's below. please forward on and please,
PLEASE right a letter... Rev. Jackson is graciously assisting me and have
taken on this issue with me for clemency. please help, and too have aaron
and carol to know that i will contact them real soon. i will be there in c-u
within a week... please read and spread the wd., as i need letters asap~
chandragill
217-390-3665mobile

Hello everyone,

As many of you know Chandra's Legal problems began in January 2002 and at
this time we are still seeking justice. Therefore I am writing to request
your assistance in helping Chandra submit a request for executive clemency.
We have been advised that she will need character references.

As her friend I am asking for your support. The letters are to be completed
by July 25th in an effort to meet necessary deadlines.

I know that this is "short" notice however I am certain that she can receive
at least 1,000 letters of support with your help.  The letters should speak
to how long you have known her, how you met her, how you see her as a
friend, sorority sister, mentor, student, etc...

Please, take some time to write a letter to support Chandra's efforts in
having her name cleared.  She has successfully received her degree from the
University of Illinois despite all of this and is preparing to move on with
her life.

We need you!!!

Please send letters to
Dr. Chandra Gill
5500 W. Cortland, Chicago, IL 60639

All letters should be addressed as follows:

To Governor Rod J. Blagojevich
State House
Springfield, IL 62706

Be sure to include this on letterhead if possible and please, please spread
the word to support my friend and soror,  Dr. Chandra Gill...

Please send replies to chandragill at gmail.com OR kdaniels at sedgwickcms.com

my phone # for ANY questions is 773 269-9571... the deadline for the letters
is July 25, 2006. If I need to, I will come to you. But the letters must be
given to her attorneys for filing by next week.

Sincerely

Kandria K. Daniels