[Peace] Documentary on Muhammad at CIMIC this Sunday

Naeem Sheikh nsheikh at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 27 23:36:58 CDT 2006

Greetings,

A PBS Documentary
MUHAMMAD: Legacy of a Prophet presented by CIMIC Outreach Committee

Central Illinois Mosque and Islamic Center (CIMIC)
106 S. Lincoln, Urbana
Sunday July 30th @ 5:30 pm
Documentary duration: 120 minutes
www.cimic.org
E-mail: dpc at cimic.org

Refreshments will be served

- Please, use the entrance through Busey Street.
- There will be afternoon prayer at 5:15 pm. Please, arrive
by 5:10 pm if you would like to observe the prayer service.
- A guided tour of the mosque will be also conducted.

"I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds
today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of
mankind.... I became more than ever convinced that it was
not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in
the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter
self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for
pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers,
his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God
and in his own mission..."

MOHANDAS GANDHI (1924, "Young Indian")