[Peace] AWARE BillBoard Meeting with ADAMS

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Tue Jun 6 08:34:51 CDT 2006

The *GM* of ADAMS outdoor Advertising will meet with the AWARE
BillBoard Working Group.

Please be at ADAMS Outdoor Advertising at 2:00 PM on Wednesday June 7.
ADAMS is located at 704 N. Neil Street, just north of the Neil Street
Post Office in Champaign.

Perhaps with a group of interested participants we will be able to
make a case for the inclusion on
an ADAMS BillBoard of both items from the November 7 ballot.

If you are interested in conversing with the BillBoard people
regarding AWARE not being permitted (as of today) to include:
VOTE Yes  Nov.7
IMPEACH BUSH/CHENEY
on our proposal for space on an ADAMS BillBoard,

join the working Group and friends at 2:00 June 7th!
See you there!