[Peace] C-U activist on Media Matters Sun, June 18th

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Thu Jun 15 14:29:34 CDT 2006

Our friend and AWARE supporter Stephen Hartnett will join his co-author Lisa Stengrim (maybe also local?) on Media Matters this week.  Listen locally.... read globally!

Jenifer C.
Welcome to another edition of the WILL-AM Media Matters email update!

THIS WEEK'S GUESTS
------------------------------------
This week's guests are Stephen Hartnett and Laura Stengrim, co-  authors of the recently published book Globalization and Empire : The

U.S. Invasion of Iraq, Free Markets, and the Twilight of Democracy.   Hartnett is a professor in the Department of Speech Communication at   the University of Illinois, where Stengrim is a doctoral candidate.

UPCOMING GUESTS
--------------------------------
Guests due to appear in the near future include Eric Boelhert, and   Anthony Arnove.

LAST WEEK'S GUEST
------------------------------------

Last week's guest was Stephen Kinzer

ALL OF OUR PAST SHOWS ARE AVAILABLE ON OUR WEB SITE:

http://www.will.uiuc.edu/am/mediamatters/

NUTS and BOLTS

We hope you find the Media Matters Weekly Update to be useful and informative, and we hope you'll encourage
everyone you know with an interest in the media to listen to the show and subscribe to the list. If you have any
questions or suggestions on how to improve what we do with this list, please email producer Andrew Ó Baoill at
andrew at funferal.org

Thanks again for listening!
--
Andrew Ó Baoill