[Peace] Re: [cu_citizens] Re: [Peace-discuss] Patrick Thompson trial

Carol George lifestratinst19 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 26 12:34:22 CDT 2006

Be Peace, Be Just

  Please be advised that the trial once again has been cancelled.  I'm am , at present, without any real explanation.  Aaron received a call to this effect and that's all that we know. So please stay tuned.  There is no trial today.

  Peace,

  Sis. Carol
"John W." <jbw292002 at gmail.com> wrote:
          At 04:53 PM 6/25/2006, Brian Dolinar wrote:

>Hello all.
>
>Come be witness to the Patrick Thompson trial
>beginning Monday, June 26, 1:30
>Champaign County courthouse, downtown Urbana, Courtroom A.
>
>Come see if:
>-an all white jury is chosen
>-prosecutor presents any physical evidence
>-judge allows testimony from others accused by woman

I can tell you that, in a rape case, it's very difficult if not impossible
for the defense to introduce any evidence about the accuser's (usually the
woman's) character or prior sexual history.

John Wason

>-these charges appear related to former eavesdropping charges
>
>For updates stay tuned to ucimc.org
>
>See you in the courtroom.
>
>BD
>
>--
>Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
>204 S. Lynn St.
>Champaign, IL 61820
>briandolinar at gmail.com

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

You are receiving Individual Emails Change Delivery Settings

        We Made Changes
  Your Yahoo! Groups email is all new.
  Learn More

  Share Feedback