[Peace] You are invited to a tie-dying party

Paul Patton pipiens at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 22:32:00 CDT 2006

I will be back in town for the fourth of July weekend.  Please come to my
tie-dying party.
-Paul Patton

Come to a Tie-Dye party!
Sponsored by Andy Mitofsky and Paul Patton

We will provide the dyes and supplies for tie-dying.  The fun
will start at 2pm and last into the evening. Invite your friends!
When: Sunday July 2 starting at 2pm. (There will be a rain date
if necessary)

Where: Andy's apartment, 408 E White #2 Champaign, two blocks
west of Beckman. (We may be closer to the corner of fifth and
Clark, a half block away.)

Why: To celebrate summer

What to bring: Shirts or something to dye.  All cotton shirts are
best, you can  get shirts at any superstore or craft store, and
it helps to wash them first. We'll be ordering pizza for dinner,
so bring some money if you plan to be there around dinner time.
Also, if you have any 60's pop music (such as the Beatles or
Simon and Garfunkle) bring it along too.

What to wear: Old clothes that you don't mind getting stained

Questions: Contact Andy, amitofsk at uiuc.edu or 356-6562