[Peace] Community Call To Action

Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 12 21:03:32 CST 2006

Your Support Is Needed:

The Urbana City Council will discuss a city resolution calling for "The
Withdrawal of U.S. Troops from Iraq" at its upcoming meeting Monday,
March 13 at 7:00 p.m., 400 S. Vine Street.

Your presence and support Monday night is extremely important to the
successful passage of this resolution. The community must demonstrate
to the city council its support for this resolution.   By showing up in
large numbers we can validate widespread community support for this
resolution.

We must fill the city council chambers Monday night!

By passing this community resolution, we can send a clear and united
message from Urbana to our elected representatives in Washington that a
new direction must be taken in Iraq, the occupation must end, and that
we are appalled with the ongoing human and financial costs of this war
to our country, to Urbana, and to Iraq.

HELP SUPPORT THIS COMMUNITY RESOLUTION MONDAY NIGHT BY ATTENDING THE
CITY COUNCIL MEETING!

(Sponsored by AWARE and many supporters in the Urbana community.)