Re: [Peace] Fwd: Bush on Darfur – All Talk, No Walk?

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Wed May 17 13:17:29 CDT 2006

Obviously, the Peace list is not the place to discuss the politics of
Sudan.  Let me just say that I disagree with the message below.  Durfur
needs a UN peace-keeping force.  If anyone wants to further discuss,
please send me a personal message off the listserv.

Al

Al Kagan
University of Illinois Library
1408 W. Gregory Drive