[Peace] Re-Contributions to Palestine Awareness Week

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 08:22:51 CDT 2006

If you wrote a check to the Arab Student Association
for Palestine Awareness Week, the reason that it has
not been cashed is that they were misplaced.

If you would like to write another one, I would like
you to send it to me, or give it to me at the next
AWARE meeting on Sunday. My address is 809 S. Lynn St.
Champaign, 61820. Make the check out to the Arab
Student Association.

I will bundle your checks with mine, and send them to
Lina, who coordinates the ASA.

Thanks.

David Green