[Peace] About Will

Colette Clark cocolette at gmail.com
Wed May 31 23:26:11 CDT 2006

Hi Karen,
I don't know if you are receiving emails at this address, but I
wanted to try.  I had a hard time keeping in touch with Will when he
went to asia, but every so often I would try to track him down.  I
sent him a couple of emails in the last year, and didn't hear back.
He had been in my thoughts again this past week, so I googled his
name to see if he had a new address.  I was completely shocked to
learn of his death and am incredibly sad.  I can't believe it has
been two years, and I didn't know.  I am so sorry for your loss.....I
can only begin to imagine what you have gone through these past 2
years.   Will and I met working at Everyday music.  He was one of
those people who impacts you right away.  Intelligent, witty,
passionate.  We only knew each other for about a year before I moved
to San Francisco.  and perhaps a year after that he left for Asia.
But we remained in touch..  He visited me in San Francisco during a
trip to the states.  I think that was the last time I saw him.  I
apologize for my rambling thoughts...I am just so shocked.  He is
someone who was very important to me, even though I knew him so
briefly.  I have missed him over the years, but assumed I would get
over to asia to visit him soon enough.  It is hard to accept that he
is gone, and I would love to know if you have made any progress on
the reasons surrounding his death.  I will certainly look for past
emails and letters, but I doubt they will be of any help, and it will
take some time to find.  I know I have some photos from his visit to
San Francisco, and some from Portland, if you would like copies.  I
wish you and your family all the best,

Sincerely,
Colette (coco) Clark
cocolette at gmail.com