[Peace] vacuum cleaner?

sparenti at uiuc.edu sparenti at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 2 09:42:26 CST 2006

Well,if we got sort of goofy about it, maybe a vacuum cleaner is something we're
looking for right now, politically, five days before election day: a way to clean the
vacuum(of human rights, of habeas corpus, etc)  created by the criminals in power.

But this is a request for an actual vacuum cleaner machine:

Does anyone have a vacuum cleaner, that works, that they could donate to the
IMC?

The family room has a wonderful rug that needs vacuuming, as do the rugs in the
School for Designing a Society space.

I bought a vaccum cleaner from the Salvation Army, but now it doesn't work.
So before repeating this process, I'm asking you: vacuum cleaner?
susan parenti