[Peace] RSVP Consent Decree 101

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 16:30:42 CST 2006

Sorry, folks, I neglected to ask who's planning to
make it to this.  We need to get a head count for
handouts, etc.  Just let me know.  Thanks - Ricky

Consent Decree 101

Come to a teach-in with Imani Bazell and attorney -
Learn the truth behind the myths and the controversy.
Help set the record straight.

Wednesday Nov. 15
6-8 pm
Urban League offices
314 S Neil, Champaign

This workshop is open to all people of good will who
would like to help set the record straight by writing
letters to the editor, radio commentaries or other
public statements challenging the myths about the
conttroversial Champaign schools consent decree.

RSVP 328-3037 or baldwinricky at yahoo.com