[Peace] Have you seen the AWARE Inventory of Merchandise?

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Sat Nov 11 22:41:09 CST 2006

Dear AWARE Friends:
The new season for the Market *inside* Lincoln Square Mall will begin
next Saturday November 18.

We are planning to set up for this event that morning.  We are
hopeful that some loyal AWARE member is currently looking after one
of the tubs with AWARE items inside. (We only found one tub in our
carport when we returned home yesterday!)

We also noticed the 2 tables and 2 chairs are not in the usual
location on George Huff Drive.  If you are the *Guardian* of the
former Farmer's Market (currently *Market in the Square*) AWARE tub,
furniture and etc. we would be glad to reassume responsibility for
the items listed above at this Sunday's meeting.  We think the stuff
was probably last seen at the November 5th *Bash Bush Bash* held at
Channing Murray.

Let's hope our Market in the Square location will be in a good spot
again this year and that folks continue to be interested in our
quality *Continuing to Oppose War* frisbees, *always in style* peace
bracelets, *timely* 2007 Peace calendars, *still hoping for peace*
buttons and *it's never too late to Impeach* bumper stickers!

If you are the present *minder of the goods* let us know if you need
us to pick them up or if you might be able to bring the above
mentioned items to this Sunday's meeting!
Thanks for taking care of the AWARE merchandise during the past week!
See you soon!
JAN & DURL