[Peace] Fwd: lebanon presentation

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Wed Nov 15 15:01:22 CST 2006

Any thoughts on whether we want to deal with this? You may remember
that in reply to my inquiry, Jen Angel said:

Ana and Andy need to have an event or combination of events in an
area that pay enough to cover travel and an honorarium. They're
looking to get about $1000, but will be flexible for the right event.
I know there are other organizations in your area that could co-
sponsor or plan coordinating events. What do you usually pay speakers?

Jen now seems more forthcoming, in that ours would seem to be the
"right event". Is it to late to prepare for such an event? Should we
propose an honorarium that we could honor? Etc.…

Mort

Begin forwarded message: