[Peace] Keeping the Faith

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 17 11:17:18 CST 2006

Hello Steve Shoemaker,

Members  of AWARE, our Anti-War-Anti-Racism-Effort, conscious of your
Sunday WILL show Keeping the Faith (even though it is concurrent with
our meetings) wonder whether you would consider having a discussion
on your program with one or more of us on the position (or no
position) of churches regarding our current U.S. wars and policies.

You may know that we have occasionally had a "presence" outside a few
of our local churches to help make aware to church goers the moral
issues involved in being silent (or not) in the face of war (and
other) policies by our federal government.

AWARE has a diverse membership, churchgoers and not.

Mort(on) Brussel (member of AWARE)
Emeritus professor of physics, UIUC