[Peace] Fwd: [Peace-discuss] Co-sponsorship Request for "The Ground Truth" Public Screening

Jen Tayabji tayabji at shout.net
Fri Sep 8 12:06:53 CDT 2006

The website for the film has A LOT of information, so you can look at clips
there to get a better sense of the film.

http://thegroundtruth.net/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jen

On 9/8/06 10:44 AM, "Morton K. Brussel" <brussel4 at insightbb.com> wrote:

> It appears to me that we should sign on as a sponsor to this film. However, it
> is not always prudent to sponsor a film we haven't seen. --mkb
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Jen Tayabji <tayabji at shout.net>
>> Date: September 7, 2006 10:51:36 PM CDT
>> To: <Peace-discuss at lists.cu.groogroo.com>
>> Subject: [Peace-discuss] Co-sponsorship Request for "The Ground Truth" Public
>> Screening
>>

>> Would AWARE be interested in cosponsoring?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jen

Jen Tayabji, Executive Director and Campus Minister
Illinois Disciples Foundation (IDF)
W: (217) 352-8721 | C: (217) 840-8248
http://www.prairienet.org/idf

"Our lives being to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

³One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be
compromised.²

"You can only know and think about it by actually doing it. It is no use
asking questions; for it is only through obedience that you come to learn
the truth."