[Peace] Social Justice talk needs you tomorrow - 3:30 @ NCSA

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Sep 28 11:41:11 CDT 2006

Friends,

Tomorrow, Friday, I will be highlighting the dire need for local
criminal justice reform in a social justice panel as part of the
Katrina conference (see below).  I could use your encouragement and
support.

There is audience participation - you are needed to help shift the
debate from whether there is local racial inequality to what we are
going to do to address local racial inequality.

It is from 3:30-5 PM in the NCSA Auditorium: 1205 West Clark Street
in Urbana.

You don't need to register. Just show up.

- Danielle