[Peace] Can't get off the list (Peace list usage)

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 4 12:35:29 CDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 11:49:29AM -0500, Thomas Ayala wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would like to stop receiving these emails (I wouldn't mind so much
> but there are TOO many of them).
>
> Please take me off the list.  I've tried several times and failed.

OK, Thomas, you are off the list.  In case anyone else feels likewise,
the normal way to do that is via the web page listed at the bottom of each message,

Start by entering your e-mail address in the box by "Unsubscribe or edit options",
and you'll see a page inviting you to log in with your e-mail address
and password; if you don't know your password, the "Remind" button
will e-mail you a message containing it.

If somehow that doesn't work, you can write to
   peace-owner at lists.chambana.net
to reach the (human) list administrators without disturbing other Peace readers.

The intention is to use this list, peace at anti-war.net, for announcements,
in the hope that traffic here will be light; its sibling list,
peace-discuss at anti-war.net, is the place for discussions.

   - Stuart