[Peace] **EMERGENCY PROTEST AGAINST THE CIA!**

martin smith send2smith at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 11:26:25 CDT 2007

The CIA conducted and continues to conduct illegal activities since its inception in 1947.  It has supported right wing military dictatorships, assassinations of important leaders, coup d'etats, torture, and subversion, as well as numerous other still classified operations, and continues to engage is such activities.

The CIA will be holding a recruitment informational meeting in Noyes Laboratory on Monday, April 9th from 5:00-6:00 pm.

 We are calling for a counter protest outside Noyes Laboratory from 4:30 to 5:30pm.

We MUST protest both the CIA's recruitment efforts and our campus's toleration and involvement with such a governmental organization.

It is critical that we show them that we will not be silent.  Come out to the demonstrations, bring your friends and fellow activists, and please forward this message widely!
--
Campus Anti War Network
UIUC Branch