[Peace] TOMORROW! IDF Benefit Show!

Jen Tayabji tayabji at shout.net
Fri Apr 13 13:41:53 CDT 2007

TOMORROW NIGHT!

------------------------
Benefit Show
For the Illinois Disciples Foundation

Saturday, April 14
Doors Open at 7pm

At the Red Herring**

Feat. Mit'n, Greg Spero and more!
------------------------

Come out Saturday night to hear some great local music and support the
Illinois Disciples Foundation (IDF) at our spring BENEFIT SHOW! The doors
open at 7pm and the show will go late into the night (see line-up at
bottom of email). Entrance into the show is on a sliding scale of $5-10.
All proceeds go to benefit the IDF and its peace with justice mission.

The IDF is a PEACE with JUSTICE campus ministry and non-profit
organization dedicated to many human rights causes including:
international issues, peace and anti-war, labor rights, health care
justice, and education. From anti-war movements to the Sanctuary Movement
and to the struggle against "Chief Illiniwek", our mission continues!

**The show will be held at the Red Herring, located in the basement of the
Channing-Murray Foundation. Channing-Murray is located at the southeast
corner of Matthews and Oregon streets in Urbana (near the UIUC Quad).

For more information about the Illinois Disciples Foundation or the
benefit show, please contact us at (217) 352-8721 or email us at
idf at prairienet.org. And visit us online at http://www.prairienet.org/idf.

------------------------

LINE-UP:

Morgan Orion and the Magic Chords: 7:30-8:30pm

Zmick Desert Ramblers: 8:30-9:30pm

Exhale, Look Down featuring MC Matt Harsh: 9:30-10:30pm

Mit'n: 10:30-11:30pm

Greg Spero Trio: 11:30pm-12:30am

--
Illinois Disciples Foundation (IDF)