[Peace] Reminder

Bernard Bergmann illinois1 at iraqsummer.org
Sat Aug 11 13:00:02 CDT 2007

*** TODAY 3 PM***

IRAQ SUMMER: VETERANS SPEAK-OUT

Statewide Veterans' Caravan Stops in Urbana

Come out to the Veterans Memorial at the courthouse and hear why more and
more veterans are taking a stand against the administration's reckless
policy in Iraq.  Let your voice be heard and show your support for these
soldiers and military families.  We must send a message to our
representatives that it is time to responsibly withdraw our soldiers from
Iraq.

Who:  Veterans and Military Families
What:  Iraq Summer -- Illinois Veterans' Caravan
Where:  Veterans' Memorial, Champaign County Courthouse, Urbana
When:  3 PM, Saturday, 7/11/2007

www.iraqcampaign.com

###

--