[Peace] immigration Vigil has been postponed

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 27 10:41:53 CDT 2007

The vigil for humane and effective immigration reform has been changed. It was to be tonight at 7pm, but will now be on Wednesday at 8pm.
Vigil to support Elvira Arellano.
show support against random raids and deportations that are splitting up many families.
   Wednesday the 29th
   8:00pm Discussion/Forum at La Casa
   9:00pm March to the quad and Vigil

Address of La Casa Cultural Latina