[Peace] Iran sign-making at McKinley Church study area, around 7pm Friday?

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Thu Aug 30 23:27:46 CDT 2007

I'm no antiwar poet. Appeal to Matt Murray for powerful and apt
messages.

Some unrhymed phrases that come to mind:

Attack Iran?
More death and devastation won't make us safer.

Stop our rogue administration from another aggression!

More killing fields in Iran?

Are there no limits to Bush-Cheney inhumanity?
Protest against another aggression.

No more war crimes! No more wars!

Stop American terror. Stop attacking Iran.

Gas at 5$/gallon? More loss of our freedoms?
Prevent attacks on Iran.

Iran a nuclear threat?
Who bombed Hiroshima?
Who has nuclear weapons in the middle east?