[Peace] Party with the Green Party, Dec 8th at 8pm in Urbana

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Tue Dec 4 18:46:39 CST 2007

What: Prairie Green Party 2008 Campaign Fundraiser / Party

When: 8pm, Saturday, Dec. 8th, 2007

Where: Joe Futrelle's house, 1205 S. Race St., Urbana

Who: You and our 2008 candidates!

Hello friends and neighbors!

You are cordially invited to join the Prairie Green Party and our 2008
candidates for a mixer and fundraising event at 8pm on December 8th,
2007 at 1205 S. Race St., Urbana. Meet current and former candidates,
enjoy local and organic food, and help raise money to support our 2008
political campaigns in Champaign County. Walter Pituc and Joe Futrelle
will speak about their plans for their County Board campaigns as well as
the Prairie Green party's plans for this historic election season.

Please RSVP at 217-328-7853 or info at prairiegreens.org. Please forward
widely. Thanks!

--
Joe Futrelle