[Peace] Re: [CPRB] County Board meets @ Tasers Monday

Matthew Gladney dj_matt_99 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 11:50:23 CST 2007

I would like to second Brian's e-mail, and hope that
many of you can make it to tonight's Justice & Social
Services Committee meeting.

Jenny Putman and I met with Sheriff Walsh and members
of his department on Wednesday of last week regarding
the usage of tasers at the county jail. It would be
awesome to hear from members of the public tonight, to
get their views on the subject, as well. I, for one,
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for being involved and staying committed.

Matthew Gladney