[Peace] Cindy Sheehan at UIUC * University YMCA Student Activist Conference:

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 11 21:16:35 CST 2007

Dear AWARE Members:
Below is a summary of the YMCA events of March 1 and March 3.  Near the
bottom of the message is the only information I have so far regarding
Cindy Sheehan's appearance on campus, March 1. When I hear more from
Rachael  Diekus and /or the YMCA I will post additional information!
JAN Kruse

Begin forwarded message: