[Peace] Call for co-sponsors Tom Hayden Talk March 30

Siobhan Kolar siobhankolar at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 08:51:26 CST 2007

Hi,

I poached off a note I saw on the Mulberry talk--hope that's ok.

I'm helping plan the Tom Hayden talk at Holiday Inn in Urbana March 30.  I
was going to work on a flyer and wanted to know if your groups would want to
be listed as co-sponsors?
The only requirement would be helping spread the word.

Send me an email if you are interested with your group name as you would
like it to appear on the flyer, contact info and any other details.

I will send the flyer out soon.

The public talk is the night preceding the IL Coalition for Peace and
Justice conference.  If you haven't and want to, register at www.ilcpj.org
or contact me for more info.

Siobhan Kolar
Fox Valley Citizens for Peace & Justice
Elgin IL

and

on behalf of Conference Planning Committee
ICPJ
www.ilcpj.org