[Peace] Anti-war singer touring in June-July and looking for a show in Urbana

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Feb 20 16:06:40 CST 2007

Hi AWARE members,

The IMC currently has no active folk music bookers; we are
experiencing a lull in music bookers in general.  If you are
interested in booking shows at the IMC let me know and we can show you
how.  It is easy, fun, and a way to earn a little money.  More info
here: www.ucimc.org/info/booking.

Below is an anti-war folk musician coming near Urbana looking for a
booker.  Please contact him directly if you want to book a show.

- Danielle