[Peace] Re: [Peace-discuss] Guantanamo in Terre Haute

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 10:52:20 CST 2007

Terre Haute is not far from us. Perhaps there could be a solidarity
action outside the prison. If nothing else, expressions of solidarity
when you're in prison help you from going insane.

We could propose this in the ICPJ. There are peaceniks in Indiana too.

As this article points out, not all the family members speak English.

Facility Holding Terrorism Inmates Limits Communication
By Dan Eggen
Washington Post
Sunday, February 25, 2007; Page A07
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/24/AR2007022401231.html