[Peace] 3000th US military death vigil

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 1 14:16:17 CST 2007

Last night (December 31), 10 people gathered in the rain for a vigil by Urbana's veteran memorial at the courthouse. Channel 3 and Channel 17 both were there as well.

Channel 3 interviewed Bob Naiman and Carol Inskeep.
Channel 17 interviewed Mort Brussel and Matt Murrey.
Both were to be shown on the 10pm news last evening.

Thanks to all who went to the vigil, all those who sent their good wishes, and especially to Matt and Bob for rounding up the recruits.

-karen medina