[Peace] Community dialog about racism and privilege at UIUC

Lori Serb laserb at shout.net
Mon Jan 22 12:33:34 CST 2007

Racism Power and Privilege at UIUC is a public event with open mic time
and a Q&A to directly address President White, Chancellor Herman and
other administrators about the volatile campus climate which includes
the "Pimps and Hoes" and "Taco and Tequila" parties hosted by
fraternities and sororities and the recent open threats to Native
American students on certain Facebook sites. Please help us pack the
house tonight and get the word out.

Lori Serb

To all S.T.O.P. Coalition Members and Supporters:

We need to pack the house this Monday (January 22nd) at University
YMCA's Latzer Hall (1001 S. Wright, Champaign) from 6:00pm - 8:00 pm
for our second Faculty/Student and Community Dialogue.

Chancellor Herman is expected to attend the first portion of the
meeting when students will be presenting an outline of the Public
Forum scheduled for the 1st of February.

Show the administration this forum is ours!  Attend this important
planning session and support the struggle against Racism, Power and
Privilege at UIUC!

                                                        DISTRIBUTE WIDELY