[Peace]...target Johnson on support for Iraq war

jencart at mailstation.com jencart at mailstation.com
Sun Jul 22 02:13:06 CDT 2007

C'mon you guys, it's a GREAT idea! "Report card" in front of the HS... it's inspired!! For those who aren't familiar w/ the concept of "proximity praise" it's a way of getting folks to behave as you wish by praising someone else when they're w/in earshot. The reverse works as well or better -- by pointing out the error of someone's ways, others will try to do better. An example of this is that I always stand up as straight as I can whenever I see a bent-over little old man or woman...

Jenifer