[Peace] rideshare to USSF - van open with 1-4 seats

Alex Bonick alexbonick at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 15:00:04 CDT 2007

Hi all, I live in Champaign, going to USSF, I have a van, I can take up to 1-4 more people.
  I just ask that you pay for gas, drive some if possible.
  Haven't worked out exact days yet until I have my pasenger list finalized.
  May have housing but cannot promise - dont bet on it, but I'll look into it.
  Will be doing some reporting for local indymedia/IMC.
  Let me know more details about your needs.

  alex
  404.428.4083

~ * ~ ^ ~ * ~ ^ ~ * ~ ^ ~
Q: How many members of the Bush Administration does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Ten
- 1 to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed.
- 1 to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed.
- 1 to blame President Clinton for burning out the light bulb.
- 1 to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or for eternal darkness.
- 1 to give a billion-dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb.
- 1 to arrange a photo of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner "Bulb Change Accomplished."
- 1 administration insider to resign and in detail reveal how Bush was literally "in-the-dark" the whole time.
- 1 to viciously smear No. 7.
- 1 to campaign on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along.
- 1 to go on Fox News to confuse us about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.