[Peace] Help with project in Honduras

Ben Galewsky ben at softwareoptions.com
Tue Jun 12 17:00:08 CDT 2007

I’m working with Bill Taylor in the Primary Communications Project
(HYPERLINK "http://www.radiopcp.org/"www.radiopcp.org).

We are going to be driving a used school bus down to Honduras to setup a
community radio station for the Lenca people.

I need to have a commercial driving license to be able to pilot the bus. The
written test is no problem, but to take the road test I need a bus in good
condition and someone who can drive it to the test center in Springfield. I
was thinking that a church bus would do the trick. Does anyone have contact
with someone who could help us out? I’d pay for the fuel to get to
Springfield and back.

We are maintaining a blog of the project that we should be able to update it
from La Esperanza as the station is set up. It can be found at:

            HYPERLINK
"http://radiopcp.blogspot.com/"http://radiopcp.blogspot.com/

Ben

Checked by AVG Free Edition.