[Peace] Patrick Thompson Legal Defense Fund

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Sun Jun 17 08:43:19 CDT 2007

Dear Friends of Peace and Justice,
	Two weeks ago you received the email message below.  Many of you may
be wondering about the progress being made of raising $8000 for
Patrick Thompson's upcoming legal fees.  To date $6347 has been
pledged or donated to assist Patrick in his effort for a fair trial
and adequate defense.  We have only a little more than $1600 to reach
our goal of $8000.  Unfortunately we have only until this Tuesday to
do this.   To date dozens of individuals have generously contributed
what they were able.
  	If you are so inclined to join in this effort, any amount of
financial support would be greatly appreciated.  Since we need to
raise this difference by the end of this Tuesday, time is of the
essence. Checks can be written out to: "CU Citizens for Peace and
Justice" and mailed to: Durl Kruse, Treasurer of PT Legal Defense
Fund, 2007 South George Huff Dr. Urbana, IL 61801.  If you would
prefer, I would be happy to come by and pick up any contribution,
just give me a call at 328-2789.  Any amount, even $5 will help.
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Durl Kruse