[Peace] Fwd: [cokeactiongroup] Kick Coca-Cola Out!

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 19:21:11 CDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Coalition Against Coke Contracts <cokeactiongroup at riseup.net>
Date: Jun 21, 2007 4:55 PM
Subject: [cokeactiongroup] Kick Coca-Cola Out!
To: cacc_uc at lists.riseup.net

Dear supporter,

The exclusive beverage contract between University of Illinois and Coca-Cola
expires on June 30! Coalition Against Coke Contracts (CACC) continues to
negotiate with the administration and we need your help, more than ever.

   - Please call the office of the chancellor (217-333-6290) to voice
   your opposition to renewing the contract with Coca-Cola.

   - Send an email to Chancellor Herman [ rhh at uiuc.edu <hh at uiuc.edu>] and
   associate chancellor Adams [ wdadams at uiuc.edu].Remind them that the
   university does not want Coke!

   You may copy and paste the following text in your message:[I write to
   express my concerns over the exclusive contract with Coca-Cola. The
   university is accountable to its students, faculty and staff and owes a
   public explanation about its business relationships with corporations such
   as Coca-Cola. Please do not renew the contract with Coke.]

   - Check out our website http://caccuc.blogspot.com/ for further
   updates and an action on June 29.

In struggle,
Coalition Against Coke Contracts