[Peace] March 17 Bus from Champaign

martin smith send2smith at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 11:10:04 CST 2007

please forward widely to all activist and progressive list serves...

The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has funded a bus for the Campus Antiwar Network/Univ. of Illinois chapter to travel to DC on March 17 for the March on the Pentagon.

Web link to details here: March on pentagon!  Protest on the 4th anniversary of the start of the Iraq War!

We have 15 seats still available.  If anyone would like to drive to Champaign and ride on our bus, the cost is $65.00 per person--GREAT DEAL!

If you are interested in riding on the Champaign bus, please call Pete at (708) 828-9926.  FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE!

We plan to leave from the Champaign Univ. of Illinois campus at 8pm on Friday, March 16 and will be returning early Sunday morning.

-In Solidarity,
Martin Smith

--
Campus Anti War Network