[Peace] *Tomorrow Begins Year Five* N-G AD

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 18 09:37:19 CDT 2007

Dear Friends:
Thank you to all who made a donation to the AWARE media campaign to
place an AD in today’s Sunday News-Gazette.  As you may recall our goal
was to remind the public about the March 19, 2003 invasion of Iraq by
the US and to encourage the readers of the N-G to speak to our
legislators calling for an end to the death, destruction and lack of
democracy that has resulted.

With donations of $1 and larger AWARE was able to purchase the AD which
appears today in the Sunday March 18 Newspaper in section B (Commentary
page 4).
Since many if not most of you who donated do not subscribe or read the
N-G, rest assured your donation has help move that section of the N-G a
little off its usual pro war stance.  Our message to the N-G readers is
one of encouraging action and to not
remain silent as we begin the fifth year of the war and occupation of
Iraq.
Thanks again to those of you who helped make the AD possible.
Today your message will find its way into N-G subscribers’ homes for
miles around. Today some who may not have thought about Iraq and the
ongoing war and US occupation might think about what is happening in
our name and take action.
Your contribution has helped inform the public and reform the media
…………..at least for today!
Thanks again for your donation to this effort.

Jan Kruse
Behalf of AWARE Media Working Group