[Peace] 4th of July Parade -- you'll LOVE this year's theme...

jencart at mailstation.com jencart at mailstation.com
Thu May 24 19:35:13 CDT 2007

which is... AMERICA SALUTES FREE ENTERPRISE!!! (Can you BELIEVE it???!!!)

I'll write the check for the entry fee (still $25 after all these years)just assuming AWARE will be creating another award-winning float, if someone will offer to take the forms, fill them out, and send everything in. Deadline to enter w/o late fee is June 22nd.

Please email me your name and street address if y're willing to have me send the forms and check to you.

Thanks,
Jenifer