[Peace] Surrender is not an option ... for the anti-war movement

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 01:36:41 CDT 2007

Too many lives are at stake.

The views of a majority of Iraqis and a majority of Americans, including those stationed in Iraq,
will be represented at an

ANTI-WAR DEMONSTRATION
Sat. Nov. 3
2-4 pm
Corners of Main and Neil in Champaign

We will not stop until our ‘elected leaders’ listen to us: we want nothing short of complete troop
withdrawal – not redeployment, not just a reduction, no partial pullout with expansive military
bases intact.  Don’t send ‘em in again somewhere new, just bring ‘em home.
We want and end to the current policy of aggressive, first-strike wars.  No money for war.  No
bombing of Iran, or coups in Venezuela, or any such skullduggery.  Just KNOCK IT OFF!

Please dress a little more warmly than you think you’ll need to.
And feel free to bring your own sign or borrow one of ours.

p.s.  Think about the best location for future demos (this same corner, or Prospect, or
elsewhere).